Why should I feed Horslyx Mint Balancer?
- For a cool refreshing flavour making it the ideal choice for fussy equines.
- To provide a weatherproof feeding solution which is perfect for use both in the stable and in the field.
- When fed at the recommended intake level for your horse, Mint Balancer is cost effective and will save you money.
- There is no need to feed additional balancers and many horses and ponies thrive on a diet of just a Horslyx Balancer and forage.
- Licking takes time and patience, which is perfect for horses that are stabled for long periods of time and can help reduce stress and boredom.
- Perfect for older equines with poor dentition that struggle to eat hard feed.
- Licking enhances saliva production, which helps support the digestive system.
Peppermint Oil: The cool refreshing flavour of real peppermint oil is loved by many horses, the aroma and taste of mint often makes it an ideal appetite stimulant for fussy equines.
Linseed Oil: Linseed oil is rich in Omega-3 oil and can help in producing a healthy glossy coat, healthy skin and boost the immune system. A horse’s natural diet can be low in Omega-3 so horses often need an additional source to provide these essential fatty acids for optimum health.
Proteins: Protein is important to all horses since it provides the building blocks (amino acids) required for muscle tissue synthesis. Some amino acids can be manufactured by the horse (these are called “non essential” amino acids) and some have to be provided by the diet (“essential” amino acids) because they cannot be produced by the horse.
Antioxidants: A combination of powerful antioxidants such as Vitamin C and E, Selenium, chelated Copper and Zinc are included to support and maintain a healthy immune system, which maximises the ability to support and aid healthy joint function.